Translate

Monday, November 7, 2016

Star Wars Lightsaber

So this last quarter I noticed a lot of tutorials started to use blender randomly so I decided to look into it, and behold it was awesome, probably better than maya which I had been using before, so I decided to try making something in it which was my Lightsaber that this blog is about, so here's a quick picture of the end product.

Looks cool right? it's rather simple how this came to be first i had to model this.

Then I added the materials for the hilt and the piece at the end, making it look like an actual lightsaber hilt without the button and a little of the hilt to make it more than just black.

Then I added a material for the button and a little of the hilt to make them stand out.

Next I decided to try my hand at making the Lightsaber end making it stand out.

After that I Noticed that there was to many little speckles and the blade didn't stand out enough, so I found a way to make it really stand out.

Last I decided to make a video of the lightsaber with the camera rotating around it.



No comments:

Post a Comment