Translate

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Reflection

Ecommunication Reflection

So this year in the Animation strand of Ecommunication I learned how to model an X-Wing fighter and Ragnell, Alondite, and the Falchion from Shadow Dragon in Maya. After wards I learned how to make a short video to show off my Models in After Effects.

            I learned all of this by, pretty much tutorials, first I watched a Tutorial on how to model an X-Wing in Maya. After that I textured the X-wing and then made a short video of it a few times in After Effects. After that I watch tutorials on how to make swords in Maya. After that I felt I was ready to make Ragnell on my own, and one thing led to another to equal me making, Ragnell, Alondite, and Falchion.
           
            This is important so I can figure out how to model some designs that might be used if I ever become a Video Game Designer. So I can model cool Swords and possibly Space Ships for Video Games.

            I would like to say my greatest Strengths are Modeling Weapons and Space Ships in Maya and making sure I can find a way to get everything perfectly made. My greatest weaknesses are putting everything together in After Effects to show my models off since After Effects is time draining to use.

            What I’m going to do with what I learned is possibly work on a personal project of two over the summer so that I can keep my modeling skills up and make sure I have a video of what I modeled to show for my hard work.

There is nothing I would change except the few months of inactivity (literally) that I had during second and third quarters.


            So I’ll conclude this by saying that Modeling is a fun route of Animation that I would suggest anyone go onto because it’s awesome to see your model grow up and get finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment